ShareThis

Ten questions about Brussels

Q: Brussels, Where is that?
A: It is the capital of Belgium. Belgium is in Europe.

Q: What is it Famous for?
A: Beer and Frites.

Q: Did you stay there?
A: Yes for 2 years and 2 months. Stay almost coming to an end.

Q: And how was that?
A: Not bad I guess.

Q: Will you miss it?
A: Yes I am sure I will. It has been home for a long time now.

Q: What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear "Brussels"?
A: My daugther. She was born here.

Q: Okay, other than your daughter?
A: I guess the beautiful parks in Spring, Summer and Autumn.I have written about that here, here and here.

Q: What do you love about Brussels?
A: Again Spring, Summer and Autumn. And the public transport system. STIB, you have my admiration.

Q: So, there is nothing you hate about it?
A: Ofcourse I do. I hate the continous rain and the part of winter where the snow turns all brown and slushy.

Q: But will you go back given a chance?
A: Yes I will.  You have my word.



1 comments:

Goutham said...

Stumbled onto your blog after a really long time. Looks like Baby A is defining your life. My son is 6 months old, and we are going through the ups and downs that goes along with it. Enjoyable! Tiring sometimes for lack of sleep!

Have fun!

Back to Top