ShareThis

Daily life meaningless titbits

I have run out of things I want to say here at the moment( which I think is quite apparent form my last few posts), so I have now decided to succumb to lowly posts about things that don't mean much. It is my blog space after all and the best part is I can write anything I want here!

What has Lipstick (which is me or at least some part of me, by the way) been doing ? She has been watching Gossip girl back to back! Yes,teenage high school/collage drama can be distracting and consuming.



We ordered two books from play.com(This is because there are hardly any English book shops here and the prices are anyway, way to high) which finally arrived a couple of days back and after a long time, I am reading a brand new fiction in paperback, as against the e-book versions. There is something about holding a book and marking the pages with a dog ear fold that makes you feel right at home. The book am reading now is


So in all there is nothing like love,betrayal,gossip,drama, murder and some mystery, to liven the day up and make a otherwise dull cold day seem interesting and alive!

1 comments:

Raaga said...

I rediscovered books in 2010 when I suddenly realized that I wasn't reading as much anymore :-)

Now, I am back to reading all the time. I so agree with this:

There is something about holding a book and marking the pages with a dog ear fold that makes you feel right at home.

I just finished Maeve Binchy's The Copper Beech.

Back to Top