ShareThis

0

Faith

Sometimes when things don't go my way or when I am thrown into deepest of despairs, I question my faith. Is there some powerful force that makes life possible? If it is so, then how come life is never fair?

I came across this today and it appealed to me, especially the last line because often it so happens that people who are close and dear to us fail to understand and say thoughtless things that hurt us.

God is here for us. He will carry us through our troubles if we let Him, but He does not guarantee that life will go as we wish. Death and suffering are part of our life, and our faith is there to help us through it, not prevent it. The last thing I wanted to do in my hour of need was to cut myself off from the only person who would not say something thoughtless or let me down.

0 comments:

Back to Top