ShareThis

0

Men in my life

Many times I find people I meet are more impressed with portraits than landscapes. Maybe seeing themselves in paper gives them a thrill, maybe a human face with emotions captured in paper is more awe inspiring. Personally I have never been in portraits. The landscapes have always held more appeal for I love dabbling with vibrant colors of nature...it makes me feel alive.In fact, I have discovered that I love Autumn pictures the most followed by snow clad mountains.

However a few days back, I decided to try doing sketches rather impulsively . P was cooking dinner that evening and I was just sitting around wondering what I should do in the meanwhile. Impulsively I decided to try....The two sketches were done in about 30 minutes each. At the end of it I actually felt rather pleased and so maybe I will try my hand at few more....

0 comments:

Back to Top