ShareThis

3

Memories of Bangalore

One of the most irritating aspects of my rented accommodation is the fact it has no colour. Quite literally, everything is white. A sharp contract when compared to the place where we used to live in Bangalore



While pune never did grow that close to my heart, Bangalore was entirely different. I loved living there. I miss many small things like our place on the 13th floor with a view to kill for, the gardens and walks around, the library Just books, the availability of everything at finger tips, the fact that I used to work, my friend at work, watching house md with P, visits from my bro in law and so on…

Though I have no idea how I feel when we leave this place, I think it will be grossly unfair if I did not put down somewhere how I left about leaving Bangalore. So this post is dedicated to a memorable stint at Bangalore. A city, very close to my heart.

3 comments:

Raaga said...

Amen!

I hope to be able to live in Bangalore again. :)

Pretty Woman said...

:) In contrast, I felt all that about Pune, not Bangalore!

Interestingly, for most people, any affinity to a city is mostly associated with good friends and good memories...

lipstick said...

@ Pretty woman- I agree.:)

Back to Top