ShareThis

5

Happy new year and how I turned chicken

Another year gone by and I cannot help but look back and say it was one of the best years of my life;I finally finished up my Mba, got promoted and last but not the least found love and got married .The paris trip was like the chocolate icing on the cake and everything I has imagined or rather never imagined it to be.What more can I say...Sigh.Goodbye 2007.

So 2008 stated with me getting down with a bad cold,cough and fever and it makes me wonder if that was law of averages at strike? Anyways as I was wallowing in my sickness I happened to log into futureme.org; a site where one can write future dated letters but cannot view/edit them once written! So here I was staring at the letter I had written to a 28 year old me and somehow something did not sit well with me. I chickened out! I deleted the letter I had written to myself. I was worried I would not be able to suitably answer with justification all the questions neatly printed in there. Having done that, now I am sitting by my laptop trying to figure out what exactly I had written there? Given that I cannot remember anything ,I guess it will now remain in the realms of unknown now...

5 comments:

Raaga said...

its OK Lipstick... it happens... as long as we make the most of what we have and what life hands us, we should all be fine.

Happy new year!

lipstick said...

yup so true! Good to know you still stop by...

Cheers

Raaga said...

I have problems with blogspot... I can read all your posts on my reader but can't comment because the .blogspot.com won't open!

fullmoononearth said...

If you keep a diary then I guess you don't need such a mail. When you turn the pages of your diary a few years down, you'll realize what you were then and how much you have grown. :)

lipstick said...

@ fullmoonearth - Nay the point is I had asked an older me some pertinent questions and I felt maybe years down I would not have satisfactory answers.

Back to Top