ShareThis

5

A blogger story

I have been reading you, watching you and following you. There are so many of your thoughts, that I have grown to appreciate and there are times when I have to literally hold my self, lest I end up commenting and visibly marking your page. There are not many who read you (the hit counter is very telling) and I wish I could let down my guard and link you, give a “Tipoff” on desipundit for you, make your post a forwarded mail…so that many will come visiting and comment on your page. Yes, I want that and more for you…

Unlike many other bloggers whose “real” identity remains unknown and the allure of mystery pulls me towards them, there is no such cryptic mystery about you; just a genuine and I can even say a “healthy” curiosity that keeps me coming back to you.(hint-orkut) I wonder how you will turn out to be if/when we meet…would you know that I have read you…sensed you… followed you…would you feel faltered that I did so or would you shudder in disgust, like I often do in similar situations…

Admit all this there is something that has been gnawing at me …Are you not even mildly curious? Don’t you want to read me? Why have you not come visiting? Would you not like to run through my archives and see what I got to say? Much to my anguish, my tracker has no telltale signs which indicate otherwise…

Maybe you don’t like what I write, maybe you are plain not interested, maybe you don’t care…I don’t know. My eyes are cloud with apprehension and my eyebrows cringe with worry…I say a little prayer for you, I say a little prayer for me and hope that a passing glance someday soon will iron of the creases and make my day.

5 comments:

Raaga said...

I'm going to call you sometime today... we have to talk :-)

Caffeinism said...

oh yes..we can talk about your change in status et all ;-)

Goutham said...

I don't get this.. You don't mark a comment, then how on earth is this blogger going to even know that u have been reading? Ok, perhaps there are trackers which can tell.. But trackers are not always reliable. Perhaps he/she is reading ur blog and you have no clue of it. Could that be possible?

Caffeinism said...

@g'man-Hmm...i think you can know...but yea wishfull thinking rocks sometimes:)

Pradeep Soundararajan said...

This is an interesting post from you!

Back to Top