ShareThis

0

Romeo & Juliet Again…













Romeo

Oceans apart, day and day

I hear your voice on the line

And I think I go insane


There is battle raging
Wishes or Fate

Somehow they just don’t mate

And I may see you next to never
So how can I say forever?
Juliet it’s just the time that is wrong again...

Juliet
You see Romeo…


Second chances are a myth

As elusive as Moon beam


Yet like the snap off a dream


It crept its way back on us
Creating a havoc


A storm in the silent seas


A change in the pattern

Like a merry dance on Saturn


It was the past coming alive

I almost believed

And dared to dream

A sharp soar into skies

But winds of change have blown over

And we are but two strangers at crossroads Romeo


It was all an err


Because second chances are a joke
Where you start of rich and end up broke…

0 comments:

Back to Top