ShareThis

2

Travel abroad…

I was at the airport to receive my sis last night. The air was pleasantly chilly and thanks to my over anxious dad we were there at 11,a whole hour before the arrival of the plane and when coupled with the custom checking and stuff ,we ended up waiting for two hours!!
I tried every possible way to keep me entertained-sent sms to plp to check if anyone was awake, called up friends who were or got them to call me Goofy , played games on my mobile and in the end just resorted to day dreaming. I was wondering when I will ever make my first travel abroad if I ever make it. Same time last year same time my visa processing was through and even though I never expressed it I was secretly hoping that things will work out. Alas that was not to be…and now looks like I will not be able to go even if I got a chance till December. Hmm…Vagaries of fate.
Onsite…Why do many of us yearn for that? Well I want to go for the sheer experience of doing something different and getting a chance to see new places. Hold on…I can almost hear so many saying “So get married”. Getting married to some guy in the US and going on dependent visa is not my thing …sorry folks…
On that note…dreaming of an onsite at Zurich I will now get back to work.

2 comments:

Debaditya said...

Amen!!!

fullmoononearth said...

Even I wish to go onsite. The only reason being, to get to see new places. And it would be grand if I were going alone, preferably as a single coz then it wuould only be my parents to bother about.

Back to Top